The customer wanted to market an adjustable coil over suspension kit for a less common vehicle.
Autodesk Inventor, 2 axis turning, 3 axis turning, subcontract services.
- Reverse engineer various samples and create drawings to suit available shocks and springs
- Source available/suitable steel and aluminium stock to meet specifications
- Adjust drawings to satisfy customer’s design
- Machine small batch of steel and aluminium parts
- Arrange zinc plating and anodizing
- Supply finished kit of parts
||Fire Truck manufacturer:
The customer is required to fit non-standard Adapter Couplings to their trucks.
Autodesk Inventor, OneCNC CAM, 2 axis turning, 3 axis milling.
- Reverse engineer 2 samples and combine features into 1 component
- Create 3D Model for concept approval
- Produce working drawings
- Manufacture prototypes for testing
- Machine Parts and Assemble
||Sheep Shearing equipment:
Supply precision component at reduced cost.
- Machine all features in 3 axis lathe. Incl. Square
- Case Harden in economical batches
- Hard turn bearing diameter 0.013 tolerance instead of grinding
- Lower price and reduced lead time
3 Axis turning, subcontract Heat Treatment, 2 axis Hard turn
|Design and manufacture a range of Tube joiners for BRC
- Improve design of imported joiners.
- Assessed by Rollcage Builders
- Machine, Deburr, Rust protection and package.